Wednesday, August 26, 2009

5 Tops For A Successful Diet Plan


5 Tips For A Successful Diet Plan


Question:
I have tried several times but failed to lose weight. It's difficult for me to stick to my diet plan. I feel like I'm losing hope. Do you have any tips for a successful diet plan?

Answer:
When it comes to losing weight, most people find it hard to stick to their plans for many reasons. But it doesn't mean that you have to give up. Regardless of many failures, though, you can always have a successful diet plan. These are my tried and tested tips to achieve success in losing those extra pounds.

1. Love yourself. Loving yourself means you are going to take care of your body, accept the things you can't change and do something about the things you can change like getting rid of those extra pounds.

2. Modify your diet plan according to your daily routine. Make sure that your plan fits your lifestyle. This means allowing some "cheating", I'd prefer to call it rewarding. If you've managed to stay on a diet for a couple of days, then don't feel guilty eating that one piece of pizza on Friday night. By allowing your self to indulge ONCE IN A WHILE you'll be more likely not to binge on the bad stuff.

3. Tell your best friend about your diet plan. This person can help you succeed by offering supports and encouragements along the way. There will be times you will be in the "Quit Mode" and it will be nice to have a friend who will motivate you to reach the "Goal Line" where skinny jeans and skimpy bikinis are waiting for you.

4. Exercise. Yes, it's true that you can lose weight without working out but you will lose weight faster with exercise. Plan your ideal workouts. I don't have the time to go to the gym but I'm using workout dvds. I have achieved my goals (flat stomach and nice glutes) using Envy Girls - Workouts for the Spots That Really Count. But again, plan YOUR ideal workouts.

5. Stay happy. Believing that you can take inches off your waist and achieve your ideal body weight can put a smile on your face.

Happy Dieting and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment