Thursday, November 18, 2010

Organic Dog Shampoo

Organic hair products - not just for humans.
 
I read the funniest "testimonial" today at the RoyalPetClub.com it went something like this
 
 

Eli the Chihuahua
Petograph by Ixiana Hernandez
 


I have sensitive skin and am prone to allergies, so I have always had to use an oatmeal conditioner prescribed by my vet.   I have never had any luck trying new shampoos and conditioners, and have always switched back to the vet’s conditioner after having reactions to other products.  For the first time ever, my skin felt so good after trying  Royal Pet Club’s Italian Olive Oil Shampoo and Honey and Oatmeal Conditioner that  I have been using them ever since. 

As a model and actor, it is important that my coat is sleek and shiny, and this combination ensures that this is always the case.  I am always getting compliments on the way I smell too!  The best part is the ingredients are organic, so I am assured that my skin is naturally well cared for, without the harsh chemicals that bothered me in the past.  I give Royal Pet Club 10 paws for creating the best fur regimen for dogs on the market!

 
 
I mean seriously how freakin cute is that?! lol, love it. I guess we all now know there are more than just people who need organic hair products!

No comments:

Post a Comment